Kisan Credit Card or KCC is a scheme specifically designed by NABARD to provide farmers with financial support. The short-term loan is intended to help farmers receive timely financial aid and support from the banking system. The money can be used for multiple purposes.
Cooperative Bank offer Rupay Cards
* Advantages of the KCC Scheme to the farmers
* Simplifies disbursement procedures.
* Removes rigidity regarding cash and kind.
* No need to apply for a loan for every crop.
* Assured availability of credit at any time enabling reduced interest burden for the farmer.
* Helps buy seeds, fertilizers at farmer’s convenience and choice.
* Use to withdraw limit amount of A component of your KCC account.
* Purchase fertilisers from MPCS without the need of cheque leaf.
* Also use it to buy pesticides and insecticides from MPCS.
* Apply by visiting your Bank Branch.